Friday, October 19, 2007

Self Assessement

This month, people around the world are looking to the night skies 2007 10 10
mp3/se-sin-2453-digest-10-09-07.mp3
http://www.voanews.com/mediasets/specialenglish/2007 10/audio

I was listening radio broadcast which consists of three interesting topics.

This broadcast I have listened two times and one time I read written version of this broadcast in order to check if I understood everything right. It shows that I am not very good at listening tasks. I think main reason why I have this problem is because I do not have enough experience of doing it. Also it shows that to me is difficult to concentrate while I am doing this kind of tasks.

These three topics were really interesting to me so it was not very difficult to understand what was said in this radio broadcast. Of course, there were words I did not know. So as I mentioned before after listening I have read written version. It means that my vocabulary is still quite poor and I have to study even harder if I want to pass my English exam good. I think it is very important to know a lot of words because just using a lot of words language looks nicer and not so poor as mine.

However, I think I managed to do this task quite good because as a foreigner I understood
quite a lot.








No comments: